Physical Chemistry I
Last update for Spring 2017
- lecture: MWF 12-12:50pm in GMCS-314
- lab: Mon (Section 1), Wed (Section 2), Fri (Section 3) 2-4:40pm in GMCS-245
Mon, Wed 9:30am-10:30am; CSL-310.
Example sessions: Mon 5-6pm, room CSL-508.
- Office hour for Monday, Jan 30, is cancelled. The 5pm examples session and Wednesday
office hour will be held as scheduled. Feel free also to email me if you have questions
about the material.
The materials will be available through Aztec Bookstore.
Any format for the textbook is fine (print, e-book, or loose-leaf).
You will also need access to the Mastering Chemistry online homework system,
which comes bundled with the book at the bookstore.
Before you buy a used copy of the book, check pricing on the online homework access.
The publisher charges almost as much for the online homework access alone as for the bundle.
You may want to check out the bookstore's
price matching offer.
- CHEM 410A Textbook: Physical Chemistry: Quantum Mechanics and Molecular Interactions by Cooksy
- CHEM 410A Lab manual: Chem 410A Laboratory Projects Manual
- CHEM 410B Textbook: Physical Chemistry: Thermodynamics, Kinetics, and Statistical Mechanics by Cooksy
Copyright © 2017. All rights
Email the web custodian.
Page last modified: Sat 28 Jan 2017 10:01:43.