The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at San Diego State University is the flagship chemical education and research program in the California State University system. Learn more »
- SDSU Chemistry majors are invited to apply to the new SDSU Georgia Exchange Program for Fall 2016. Housing and a meal stipend are provided.
- Accepting applications for: Faculty Position in Inorganic Chemistry.
- Congratulations to 2016 Inamori Fellow Pierre Winter, a master's student in Prof. Andrew Cooksy's laboratory. Ten Inamori Fellowships are presented at SDSU each year to outstanding graduate students.
- Prof. Tom Huxford is featured in the Red Chair! Check it out.
|Feb 19||Dept. Seminar – Dr. Corey Dambacher, The Scripps Research Institute, GMCS-301, 4:00 PM|
|Mar 18||Dept. Seminar – Prof. Staci Simonich, Oregon State University, TBD, 4:00 PM|
|Mar 25||Dept. Seminar – Indra McAlpine, , GMCS-301, 4:00 PM|
|Mar 28||Spring break begins|
|Apr 01||Dept. Seminar – Prof. Moorthy Palanki, California State University San Marcos, GMCS-301, 4:00 PM|
|Apr 08||Dept. Seminar – Dr. Gary D. Waer, President, FARMco, LLC, GMCS-301, 4:00 PM|
Recent donors to SDSU Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Mr. Jay Breaux
- Richard L. Jenkins, Ph.D.
- BlueDoor LLC
Main Office: GMCS 209 • 5500 Campanile Drive • San Diego, CA 92182-1030 (U.S.A.) • Phone: (619) 594-5595 • Fax: (619) 594-4634