Courses: General Information
- The Current General Catalog (PDF)
- The Current Graduate Bulletin (PDF)
- Chem & Biochem classes listed in the Spring 2021 Class Schedule
- SDSU Academic Calendar
- Special Study course enrollment form (PDF) (required for CHEM 299, 499, 792, 797, 799, 897, 899)
- List of Tutors for chemistry & biochemistry courses (PDF)
- Chem & Biochem majors: Please visit SDSU's MyMap site to view the sequence of classes recommended for your major.
- The Chemistry syllabus collection
You may also wish to check for your course at Blackboard.
Spring 2021 Class Information
- CHEM 100, 200, and (now) 202 are fully online in Spring 2021, no in-person labs.
- CHEM 251, 417, 432, 457, and 567 are all scheduled to meet (at least partly) in-person in Spring 2021.
- CHEM 201 Sections 1,3,11 only are scheduled to meet in-person. All other sections will be fully online.
- Placement exam for CHEM 100: Intro to General Chemistry AND CHEM 200: Intro to General Chemistry : If you are registered or planning to register for Chem 100 or Chem 200 for the Spring 2021 semester please see our Chem 200 placement exam page. The Chemistry Placement Exam is to assist your enrolling in the proper chemistry course. This is not for points and is free for you to take one time. You must register by January 11 2021 at 8am to be placed for Spring 2021.
- CHEM 100: Intro to General Chemistry This is a temporary site only for the benefit of waitlisters. The regular CHEM 100 site will be administered through Canvas. Waitlisters: please also see these instructions. Section syllabi:
- CHEM 130: Elementary Organic Chemistry
- CHEM 251: Analytical Chemistry
- CHEM 365: Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology I
- CHEM 410A: Physical Chemistry I
- CHEM 457: Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis (lab)
- CHEM 550: Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis (lecture)
- CHEM 560: General Biochemistry
- CHEM 564: Receptor Biochemistry and Protein Modifications